Living and working with others are communication-intensive activities. This workshop adopts a more co-operative style of communication by discussing how to:
- Listen more carefully and responsively
- Explain your conversational intent and invite consent
- Express yourself more clearly and completely
- Translate complaints and criticisms into requests
- Ask questions more open-endedly and more creatively
- Express more appreciation
- Adopt a continuous learning approach
1pm – 4pm
$100pp or 2ppl for $170
$150pp or 2ppl for $250 (Limited to 2 people; extended 1 hour session with Gail; a glass of wine/juice and cheese platter)
12 people (individualised and personal)
Certificate of Achievement will be presented to the participant upon completion.
Light refreshments, tea, coffee, water, mints and workbooks are provided.