Mentoring Matters has been developed to assist mentors (experienced or beginner) in delivering knowledge effectively. The sessions have a variety of interactive tasks including open discussions and analysing viewpoints. Topics, timeframes and strategies have been provided to facilitate involvement in this workshop.
- To understand the need for purposeful mentoring and articulate the benefits within a positive mentor-mentee relationship introducing mentees to the organisational culture and infrastructure
- To gain an understanding of the five-factor model of mentoring & the need for introducing mentees to the organisation’s system requirements
- To develop strategies for sharing pedagogical knowledge, modelling & feedback
- To discuss and analyse tools that mentors and mentees can employ
- To develop solutions for overcoming issues and problems that may occur in the mentoring process and understanding how leadership is a key part of mentoring
$520pp or $480pp for 2-4 people or $450pp for groups of 5 people or $420 for groups of 6-12 people
12 people (individualised and personal)
Certificate of Achievement will be presented to the participant upon completion.
Morning tea, lunch, tea, coffee, water, mints and workbooks are provided.