No matter your relationship status, relationship matters will give you the tools you need to approach romantic relationships in a manner conducive of honouring your own well being as well as caring for another person completely.
Relationship matters will give you a better understanding of yourself and others that will benefit you in your current and future romantic relationships through understanding the psychology behind relationships and how to make them thrive. Some of the essential takeaways from this workshop will be in the discussion of:
- Setting meaningful goals in romance while maintaining boundaries and having realistic expectations
- Various personality types that compliment one another or combat one another
- Ways to reflect on your behaviors and attitudes and adjust them in ways that make you the desirable person people want to be close to
- Opportunities for putting yourself out there and getting into the dating scene
- Etiquette, conversation starters, and date ideas for new relationships
- How to keep your romantic flame burning, in matters of intimacy, togetherness, and camaraderie with your partner
- Tools for working with your partner to strengthen your bond in the most difficult of times
- Planning for long-term futures together and resources you can utilize to get you there
1pm – 4pm
$100pp or 2ppl for $170
$150pp or 2ppl for $250 (Limited to 2 people; extended 1 hour session with Gail; a glass of wine/juice and cheese platter)
12 people (individualised and personal)
Certificate of Achievement will be presented to the participant upon completion.
Light refreshments, tea, coffee, water, mints and workbooks are provided.