Wine, Women & Wisdom
Wine, Women & Wisdom specifically creates powerful connections for females to meet face-to-face for a mini-mastermind session in a safe environment.
The Brisbane Wine, Women & Wisdom events are held at CC Retreat at Upper Kedron/Ferny Grove in Queensland. CC Retreat is a fully equipped unique space in a peaceful, natural bush setting on 10 acres. Wine, Women & Wisdom has enjoyed success in Melbourne also.
- It’s a revolutionary solution to connect you to other like-minded women so that you can have deeper, more meaningful connections to help you grow and succeed in your personal life, business and career.
- Through these powerful connections, women have formed life-long and life-changing friendships for personal and professional benefits. Wine, Women & Wisdom events aim to connect people authentically and honestly – share stories and experiences, learn from each other
- If you are a female (or male) interested in personal and professional development on a variety of levels, b is the perfect forum to connect with interesting people.
- Wine, Women & Wisdom is an opportunity to be inspired and motivated through knowledge and connections to discuss interesting and evocative topics over wine and light refreshments. Simply put, it’s relaxing, rewarding and enjoyable.
- Wine, Women & Wisdom financially supports men’s health charities as Gail has a personal interest in the continuation of optimal men’s wellness.
Wine, Women & Wisdom
Monthly Topics for 2019
February (Thursday 7th)
Unlock Your Potential (understand what your brain does when goal setting)
March (Thursday 7th)
The Leader Within
April (Thursday 11th)
How to Combat Self-Criticism
May (Thursday 9th)
Give Yourself a Break – The Power of Self-Compassion
June (Thursday 13th)
The Gift of “The Gab” – Communicate with Power
July (Thursday 11th)
August (Thursday 8th)
The 5 Cs to Achieving Anything
September (Thursday 5th)
Wantrepreneur 2 Entrepreneur in 7 Steps
October (Thursday 10th)
9 Steps to Finding “Your Brave Self”
November (Thursday 7th)
Learning from Life’s Lessons
December (Thursday 5th)
Reflections on the 2019
2nd Thursday monthly (see scheduled dates)
$35pp or 2ppl for $60
Maximum of 20 people.
Wine (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)/tea/coffee and light refreshments will be provided.